Thank you for your interest in Funny Farm Rabbitry’s rabbits for sale! There are a few policies that potential buyers should read over and MUST follow.
* All rabbits are sold as is, and will not be sold under 10 weeks old. No exceptions. It is the buyer’s responsibility to fully analyze the rabbit before purchase.
* Animals must be paid in full before leaving Funny Farm Rabbitry and are sold on a first come, first served basis. Because of the volume of inquiries, We do not have a waiting list. 50% (Non Refundable)Deposit must be received within 24 hours of inquiry. If payment is not received within 24 hours of inquiry, the rabbit will become available to the next interested party.
* Free delivery is available to any show that we are attending.
** We can refuse a sale of any rabbit for any reason at any time.*Once the rabbit leaves Funny Farm Rabbitry, we are NOT responsible for any health related issues of the rabbit. We do not offer any replacement rabbits. We encourage all first time rabbit owners do independent research on rabbit ownership.
* If interested in Pet quality French Lop Rabbits, our price is $40 and they will come with a bag of feed. They DO NOT include a pedigree. We have set this price to ensure that our rabbits go to a great home.
* Our show quality rabbits will vary in price, and the price is determined by a number of factors, including their lineage, if they are proven brood, and how closely they match ARBA Standards. All show quality include a pedigree and a transitional bag of feed.
* Paypal is the ideal form of payment (Safe and Convenient), however, Official Checks issued by a financial institution, and Money orders are also accepted if paying before pickup at a show. If paying at pickup, cash is also accepted. We DO NOT accept personal checks. Sorry!
* If you are out of state and are interested in any of our sale rabbits, it is your responsibility to provide transport and have everything set up and ready to go. We will try and help find someone local to help in the transport process, but you as the buyer, it is your responsibility to find a reliable transporter and pay them accordingly.
With proper feed, care, and nutrition, you can most certainly excel with any rabbit you purchase, but we're not guaranteeing you are going to win every show. Funny Farm breeds for quality, not quantity!